BOYS + GIRLS, 12 months to 12 years old
• Relaxed fit, perfect for layering
• Use the included size chart to find the best fit for your child.
• Basic Sweatshirt
• Basic Sweatshirt with Pocket and/or Puffed Sleeves
• Tunic Length Sweatshirt
• High-Low Sweatshirt
• High-Low Sweatshirt with Pocket and/or Puffed Sleeves
Great for all levels! Beginners and beyond.
FABRIC and SUPPLIES
• 1 to 1.5 yards of fabric, depending on size and style (fabric chart included in the pattern)
• 1/2 yard of ribbing fabric
You do NOT need a serger – instructions are given for sewing machine construction.
This PDF file contains:
• Printable pattern pieces in 11 sizes
• Guide for preparation: printing, piecing together, cutting out
• Illustrated instructions for sewing each look
• Fabric types, tips, and suggestions for sewing with knits, ribbing, and sweatshirt fabrics
• Quick reference for at-a-glance sewing
DOWNLOAD AND PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 45-page PDF pattern, but you do not need to print every page. A chart is included, showing which pages to print for each style.
• After purchasing the pattern, you’ll receive a link to download your digital pattern. You will NOT be mailed a physical paper pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• The file size is 1.3 MB. Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it.
• Pages print to 8.5 x 11 inch paper
• Pages are pieced together by trimming along the border, matching them at the markings, and taping together. I’ve tried to make this as simple as possible with detailed instructions in the pattern itself.
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make sweatshirts from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an Etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed.
• Please mention somewhere in your product listing that you used the “Everyday Sweatshirt Pattern by MADE Everyday” and link to the MADE Everyday home page.
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture products or garments for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM:
#everydaysweatshirtMADE + @made_everyday
Okay. Let’s sew!