FABRIC + SUPPLIES
• 1/2 to 1 1/4 yards of fabric, depending on size (fabric chart included in the pattern)
• 1/2 yard or less of 1-inch wide elastic
• 2-3 yards of Bias Tape (for racer shorts)
* You do NOT need a serger *
This PDF file contains:
• Printable pattern pieces in all sizes/styles
• Guide for preparation: printing, piecing together, cutting out
• Cutting layouts
• Sewing Instructions are NOT included in the PDF document. Instead, when you're ready to sew, hop onto MADE Everyday for a slew of free tutorials, with details, tips, and pretty photos for each style.
DOWNLOAD + PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 52-page PDF pattern, including 45 pages of pattern pieces, but you do not need to print every page. A chart is included, showing which pages to print for each size.
• After purchasing the pattern, you’ll receive a link to download your digital pattern. You will NOT be mailed a physical paper pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• The file size is 1.7 MB. Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it.
• Pages print to 8.5 x 11 inch paper
• Pages are pieced together by trimming along the border, matching them at the markings, and taping together. I’ve tried to make this as simple as possible with detailed instructions in the pattern itself.
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make items from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an Etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed.
• Please mention somewhere in your product listing that you used the “Kid Shorts pattern by MADE Everyday” and link to the MADE Everyday home page.
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture products or garments for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM:
#kidshortsMADE + @made_everyday
Okay. Let’s sew!