• Easy-to-follow instructions for the intermediate sewer
• Tons of info about fabric selection, sewing with zippers, and filling
• Links and info about where to buy the right stuffing for your Rollie Pollie
• How-to make an Insert Rollie Pollie, and a slip-cover to go over it (easy to wash!)
• 2 child's pattern sizes to choose from (both are included)
(Finished dimensions are from one side of the rollie, half-way around, in a semi circle to the other side.)
Small - best for ages 1-2 years (38 x 38 inches)
Large - best for ages 2-6+ (50 x 50 inches)
FABRIC + SUPPLIES
Fabric/Stuffing needs are explained in the pattern but to give an overview, you need:
• 2-4 yards of fabric for the Insert Rollie Pollie
• 2-4 yards of fabric for the Slip Cover Rollie Pollie
• 22" or 30" zipper, depending on size
• 4-10 bags of stuffing or other filling
This is a digital pattern — nothing is physically mailed. The digital PDF file contains:
• Printable pattern pieces in 2 sizes
• Step-by-step photographed instructions
• Multiple handle styles
• Helpful tips + extra details
DOWNLOAD + PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 42-page PDF pattern, including 22 pages of pattern pieces.
• After purchasing the pattern, you’ll receive a link to download your digital pattern. You will NOT be mailed a physical paper pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• The file size is 1.7 MB. Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it.
• Pages print to 8.5 x 11 inch paper
• Pages are pieced by taping together. I’ve tried to make this as simple as possible with detailed instructions in the pattern itself.
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make items from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an Etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed.
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture items for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM
#rolliepollieMADE and @made_everyday
Okay. Let’s sew!