**THIS IS A PDF PATTERN**
THE SPLENDOR QUILT is a simple yet stunning quilt that celebrates the splendor of color as it moves through the spectrum. It's the perfect design to showcase an entire fabric collection, or to use solids and basics.
Added bonus: The pattern includes a cute pillow sham in Standard US + King sizes, so you can make a complete bedding set.
Watch the ULTIMATE QUILT VIDEO for all the quilt-making steps: Basting, Quilting, Binding, etc.
SHARE YOUR STUFF:
I want to see what you make! Please share online with me and tag your photos!
SIZES (W" x L")
BABY - 42"x 48"
THROW - 54" x 60"
TWIN - 66" x 84"
FULL/QUEEN - 90" x 96"
KING - 102" x 96"
STANDARD PILLOW - 28" x 21"
KING PILLOW - 37" x 21"
THE PATTERN INCLUDES:
• Detailed instructions for making Flying Geese, using the "no waste" 4-at-a-time method.
• Beautiful diagrams, tips, and easy to follow steps.
• How to make a quilt from beginning to end.
• How to piece a quilt together.
• How to baste a quilt (making the quilt sandwich - Backing fabric + Batting + Quilt Top).
• Design ideas for quilting (the stitching on top of the quilt)
• How to bind the quilt.
• How to make a pillow sham (envelope style).
Experienced Beginner - The Splendor Quilt requires some quilting experience and the ability to cut/sew with precision (for best results). Of course I always encourage sewers to push themselves, and this pattern is a great way to take your beginner quilting knowledge to the next level. The pattern is very detailed and walks through all the quilt-making steps with colorful diagrams and helpful tips.
You'll feel like I'm sitting there next to you!
FABRIC and SUPPLIES
Please see the FABRIC CHART on image 5 of the pattern listing.
Fabrics used in the pattern cover are "OASIS" collection by Pippa Shaw for FIGO FABRICS
DOWNLOAD AND PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 16-page PDF pattern.
• After "purchasing" the pattern, you’ll receive a download link in your email. You will NOT be mailed a physical paper pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it.
You are free to make quilts from this pattern and sell them in your shop.