***This is a digital download (PDF) pattern.
You will not be mailed a physical paper pattern.***
Hold it. What? You made that cute bin?
Yesssss. That’s what your friends are going to say….when you make all 14 sizes, for everyone you know, for every room of the house, and the office, and the school.
* To see all SIZE dimensions, scroll to the end of the photos on the left.
* For additional tips, FAQ, and resources, visit the:
Hold It Bin Headquarters Page.
WATCH A VIDEO FOR THIS PATTERN HERE
For everyone! Beginners and beyond.
The instructions are carefully illustrated, and they walk you through working with interfacing, sewing corners, topstitching, and all the other steps.
14 sizes! Check out the photos for the designs and dimensions.
FABRIC + SUPPLIES
(see photos for requirements by bin)
• Quilting cotton or home decor weight for exterior
• Quilting cotton for the lining
• Pellon 809 Decor-Bond fusible interfacing
• Felt (for interlining)
• Handle can be made from fabric, oilcloth, faux leather, twill tape, etc.
This is a digital pattern — nothing is physically mailed. The digital PDF file contains:
• Printable pattern pieces in 14 sizes.
• Beautiful illustrations with step-by-step instructions
• Helpful tips + extra details
• 1 page quick reference for at-a-glance sewing
• Details and formula for creating your own bin in any size!
• Actual pattern pieces for cutting out your fabric and interfacing, with markings for handle alignment, etc. (This pattern is not a list of “cut these dimensions.”)
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make bins from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an Etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed.
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture bins for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
Check out the Hold It Bin Headquarters Page. You’ll find additional info, FAQs, photos, etc.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM
#holditbin and @made_everyday
Okay. Let’s sew!