**THIS IS A PDF PATTERN**
THE CANDY QUILT is a fun pattern that can be used for holidays or any time of the year! Like yummy pieces of taffy, It's playful and colorful and great for all skill levels. What I love most is that you can use an entire fabric collection, since the pattern calls for 10 FQ (fat quarters) of fabric for the candies!
The pattern comes in the Throw size quilt (60" x 75") but the quilt block (13 3/4" x 13 3/4") can be used to make any size quilt, table runner, etc.
Added bonus: The pattern includes a cute 18"x18" throw pillow. All your candy dreams are coming true.
• CANDY QUILT VIDEO - Coming soon!
• ULTIMATE QUILT VIDEO for all the quilt-making steps: Basting, Quilting, Binding, etc.
SHARE YOUR STUFF:
I want to see what you make! Please share online with me and tag your photos!
SIZES (W" x L")
QUILT - 60" x 75"
THROW PILLOW - 18" x 18"
THE PATTERN INCLUDES:
• Detailed instructions for making a large candy block, which includes snowball blocks and other shapes. Gain more quilting skills by making the quilt!
• Beautiful diagrams, tips, and easy to follow steps.
• How to make a quilt from beginning to end.
• How to piece a quilt together.
• How to baste a quilt (making the quilt sandwich - Backing fabric + Batting + Quilt Top).
• How to bind the quilt.
• How to make a throw pillow (envelope style).
• List of quilting terms
• VIDEO! - coming soon!
Experienced Beginner - The Candy Quilt requires some quilting experience and the ability to cut/sew with precision (for best results). Of course I always encourage sewers to push themselves, and this pattern is a great way to take your beginner quilting knowledge to the next level. The pattern is very detailed and walks through all the quilt-making steps with colorful diagrams and helpful tips.
You'll feel like I'm sitting there next to you!
FABRIC and SUPPLIES
FOR THE QUILT:
Candy Fabrics - 10 FQ (Fat Quarters)
Background Fabric - 4 yards
Backing Fabric - 5 yards
Binding Fabric - 3/4 yard
Batting - 68"x83" (or twin size)
FOR THE PILLOW:
Candy Fabrics - 2 FQ
Background Fabric - 3/4 yard
Backing Fabric - (included in Background fabric)
Binding Fabric - none
Batting - 20"x20"
You can find the FABRIC CHART on image 4 of the pattern listing.
Fabrics used in the pattern cover are "GHOST TOWN" collection by Dana Willard for FIGO FABRICS
DOWNLOAD AND PRINTING DETAILS
• This is an 8-page PDF pattern.
• After "purchasing" the pattern, you’ll receive a download link in your email. You will NOT be mailed a physical paper pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it.
You are free to make quilts from this pattern and sell them in your shop.