This PDF pattern combines colorful photos and illustrations with very detailed instructions for sewing a Baby Basket, a basket mattress, pillow, and simple doll blanket. We won’t leave out any bits of info! If you like our tutorials, you’ll love this pattern.
• More details + comments in the original post here.
• See what others have made here.
SMALL: fits dolls and toys 12-14 inches
MEDIUM: fits dolls and toys 14-16 inches (such as “Bitty Baby”)
LARGE: fits dolls and toys 16-18 inches (such as “American Girl” or “Our Generation” dolls)
Advanced Beginner +
A beginner can do it as well, just bear in mind you will be sewing with bulkier fabrics, pinning and sewing some interfaced corners, and working with bias tape.
FABRIC and SUPPLIES
Refer to the Supplies Chart photo here in the listing (also included in the pattern).
Lining fabrics used in this pattern are FANFARE by Rae Hoekstra.
Visit made by rae for more info.
This PDF file contains:
• Printable pattern pieces in 3 sizes
• Guide for preparation: printing, piecing together, cutting out
• Illustrated step-by-step instructions
• Quick reference ("cheat sheet") for at-a-glance sewing
DOWNLOAD AND PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 36-page PDF pattern, but you do not need to print every page. A chart is included, showing which pages to print for each size.
• After purchasing the pattern, you’ll receive a link to download your digital pattern. You will NOT be mailed a physical paper pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• The file size is 2.8 MB. Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it.
• Pages print to 8.5 x 11 inch paper
• Pages are pieced together by trimming along the border, matching them at the markings, and taping together. I’ve tried to make this as simple as possible with detailed instructions in the pattern itself.
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make items from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an Etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed.
• Please mention somewhere in your product listing that you used the “Baby Doll Basket Pattern by MADE Everyday” and link to the MADE Everyday home page.
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture items for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM:
#babydollbasketMADE + @made_everyday
Okay. Let’s sew!