***This is a digital download (PDF) pattern.
You will not be mailed a physical paper pattern.***
The Parfait Pouch is the perfect little pouch to hold so many things. With a cute rounded bottom and vinyl wrist strap, it works on its own as a purse, or just toss it in a larger bag for holding smaller items. Plus, it makes the parfait gift!
Of course the real beauty of these pouches are the zippers. I LOVE metal zippers! They make your projects look unique and polished. So this pattern was designed to fit the exact dimensions of 8 different zipper sizes.
For additional tips, FAQs, and resources, visit the Parfait Pouch Headquarters Page.
For everyone! Beginners and beyond.
If you've never sewn with zippers, have no fear! The instructions are carefully illustrated, and I even have the perfect step-by-step video for you here.
8 sizes, for zippers ranging from 5" to 12"
FABRIC + SUPPLIES
• Outer fabric - appx 1 fat quarter (18 x 22 inches)
• Lining fabric - appx 1 fat quarter
• Interfacing - appx 1 fat quarter
• Wrist strap - small amount of vinyl or cotton fabric
• Zipper - metal or nylon, ranging from 5 inches up to 12 inches
WHERE TO BUY METAL ZIPPERS
- Zip It
This is a digital pattern — nothing is physically mailed. The digital PDF file contains:
• Printable pattern pieces in 8 sizes.
• Step-by-step instructions with beautiful illustrations
• Helpful tips + extra details
• 1 page quick reference for at-a-glance sewing
DOWNLOAD + PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a 17-page PDF pattern, including 4 pages of pattern pieces.
• After purchasing the pattern, you’ll receive a link to download your digital pattern. You will NOT be mailed a physical paper pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• The file size is 3.5 MB. Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it.
• Pages print to 8.5 x 11 inch or A4 paper
• Pages are pieced together by trimming along the border, matching them at the markings, and taping together. I’ve tried to make this as simple as possible with detailed instructions in the pattern itself.
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make pouches from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an Etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed.
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture pouches for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
Check out the Parfait Pouch Headquarters Page. You’ll find additional info, FAQs, photos, etc.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM
#parfaitpouch and @made_everyday
Okay. Let’s sew!