This is a digital download (PDF) pattern.
You will not be mailed a physical paper pattern.
Tag your photos with #SummerDayTop
VIDEO to sew the NECKLINE HERE.
VIDEO to sew the BASIC TOP HERE.
VIDEO to sew the PEPLUM TOP HERE.
The Summer Day Top encapsulates everything I love about summer clothing☀️. It's easy and casual; it can be dressy and comfy. I could wear one every day.
This is a loose-fitted top, in 2 basic styles, with 3 sleeve options, and a pocket.
For additional tips, FAQ, and resources, visit the Summer Day Top Headquarters.
• Boxy A-line with subtle high-low hem
• Flirty Peplum in Top or Tunic length
• Short Sleeve, Cap Sleeve, or Cuff Sleeve
• Optional chest pocket
• Great for lightweight woven or knit fabrics
• Pairs well with shorts, skinny jeans, leggings, pencil skirts
• Quick and Easy to sew!
For everyone! Beginners and beyond.
The instructions are carefully illustrated, and they walk you through choosing fabric, constructing, finishing seams, hemming, and all the other steps.
0-20 (bust measurement 32"-52" / 81cm-132cm). See photo for details.
FABRIC + SUPPLIES
• Lightweight woven or knit fabrics
• Fabrics such as quilting cotton, linen, double gauze, or shirting will create a full-bodied boxy look.
• Fabrics such as rayon challis, silky polyester, or charmeuse will make a flowy and drapey top. Recommended for the peplum versions.
• For fabric requirements by size/view, see photos.
This is a digital pattern — nothing is physically mailed. The PDF files contain:
• Printable pattern pieces in 11 sizes, formatted for either full color or black & white printing
• Copy shop versions for both 36" wide and A0 format
• Beautiful illustrations with step-by-step instructions
• Helpful tips + extra details
• 1 page quick construction reference for at-a-glance sewing
• Details for making common fit adjustments, if needed
• By purchasing this pattern, you are free to make garments from the pattern and sell them in your small-scale shop, such as an Etsy shop, or for a local fundraising event. No production license is needed.
• NO mass production please.
• If you ever have someone manufacture garments for you, you will need to create your own pattern.
Check out the Summer Day Top Headquarters. You’ll find additional info, FAQs, photos, etc.
TAG YOUR PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM
#SummerDayTop and @made_everyday
Okay. Let’s sew!