**THIS IS A FREE PDF PATTERN**
Watch the ULTIMATE QUILT VIDEO. I'll make this quilt with you! Jump to any section in the video by clicking these links:
• Cutting + Assembly - How to cut out fabrics, reading a quilt pattern, should you prewash fabrics? sewing the pieces together.
• Making the Quilt Sandwich - Types of batting, backing fabric, basting the layers together.
• Quilting - Sewing decorative stitches to the top of your quilt with a home sewing machine.
• Binding - How to make a binding (vs bias tape) using bias seams, how to sew the binding to your quilt, how to sew the corners!, how to hand stitch the back side.
THE STRIPEY QUILT is a fun, simple quilt pattern in 5 sizes (plus 2 pillows), that teaches you to quilt, while getting your stripe on. Give me all the stripes! Am I right? With endless options and many sizes, this quilt is a classic you will love. Added bonus: The pattern includes a cute pillow sham (with or without pom pom trim) in Standard US + King sizes, so you can make a complete bedding set.
Watch me make the Stripey Quilt in the ULTIMATE QUILT VIDEO
SHARE YOUR STUFF:
I want to see what you make! Please share online with me and tag your photos!
SIZES (W" x L")
BABY - 42"x 48"
THROW - 60" x 78"
TWIN - 68" x 86"
FULL/QUEEN - 90" x 93"
KING - 104" x 93"
STANDARD PILLOW - 26" x 19"
KING PILLOW - 35" x 19"
The Stripey Quilt is a great for BEGINNERS and beyond. We'll walk through all the quilt-making steps together, with colorful diagrams and helpful tips.
THE PATTERN INCLUDES:
• How to make a quilt from beginning to end.
• How to piece a quilt together.
• How to baste a quilt (making the quilt sandwich - Backing fabric + Batting + Quilt Top).
• Design ideas for quilting (the stitching on top of the quilt)
• How to bind the quilt.
• How to make a pillow sham (envelope style).
• How to sew pom pom trim to a pillow or any project!
FABRIC and SUPPLIES
Please see the FABRIC CHART on image 3 of the pattern listing.
Fabrics used in the pattern cover are "Ringtoss" collection by Emily Taylor for FIGO FABRICS
DOWNLOAD AND PRINTING DETAILS
• This is a FREE 10-page PDF pattern.
• After "purchasing" the pattern, you’ll receive a download link in your email. You will NOT be mailed a physical paper pattern. Please double-check your email address at checkout.
• Please SAVE the document to your computer (rather than a mobile device) then you will always have it.
You are free to make quilts from this pattern and sell them in your shop.